Page Flame Review – Please read through my honest reviews about Page Flame before selecting it, to evaluate the weaknesses and strengths of it. Can it be worth your time and effort and cash?
Page Flame Advantages
- Page Flame Can Quickly and Easily…
- Create Drag and Drop FB Landing Pages In Any Niche
- Collect Leads Directly From Facebook With 1 Click
- Drive Newsfeed Traffic Directly To Your Pages
- Design and Deliver Lead Capture Posts
Page Flame Info
- Creator: Lee Pennington
- Product: Page Flame
- Release Date: 2016-01-30
- Release Time: 09:00 EST
- Front-End Price: $37/$47
- Sales Page: Click here
- Niche: Social Media
What Is Page Flame
Page Flame is the perfect tool for you to grow a list completely hands-off on auto pilot. It’s templates are developed by a team of professional designers, & therefore guarantee high conversions.
Page Flame assists you to create a focused & customized sales pitch, specifically designed to get your web visitor to take an action.
But before you continue…consider this for a moment.
Here’re FOUR reasons why you need Landing Pages
- Easily Generate Leads
You could catch these leads at a much higher rate simply by sending them to targeted landing pages. Landing pages provide YOU a very easy way to generate leads for your sales team.
- Provide Your Offers A Place to Live
Without being gated behind landing pages, your offers will do nothing to help your lead generation efforts.
- Collect Demographic Info About Your Prospects
Your marketing team can then use this information to realize what type of web visitors or marketing personas are converting. This in fact proves to be the most essential aspect for future strategies.
- Understand Which Prospects Are More Engaged
Landing pages not only help you generate new leads; they also let you track reconversions of existing leads, which you can use to identify which prospects are more engaged with your business.
Page Flame lets you do the following with your Landing Pages…
- Insert FaceBook Like, Share, Twitter, Send button, Pinterest, RSS, LinkedIn, FB comments box, Google+, Google Maps & countdown timer
- Insert HTML or iFrame
- Insert Paypal button so people are able to pay you
- Insert image, video (YouTube, Vimeo), Flickr, Flash, SoundCloud
- Build web form (text input, checkbox, text area, submit button, radio button)
- Insert Contact Form, email, Opt-In Form, skype
Awesome Page Flame Features
- Drag & drop FB page builder
You would surely like the Page Flame drag-&-drop for the simplicity of its interface. This lets you take full advantage of FB minus all the technicalities. Creating high converting Landing Page tabs becomes so easy…even a kid could do it in minutes with a few clicks.
- Install Tabs to add YouTube Videos, Social media & more
The use of YouTube & other social networks is essential for a successful SEO campaign. Now more than ever, the ability to attract & engage visitors is critical to your success. If you’re looking a creative way to get noticed & stand out from the competition, then tabs created with Page Flame are exactly what you want.
- Share on timeline
If you’re serious about your content, then you also have to be serious about driving as much traffic to it (over social media) as possible. One great way to do this is to reveal your content on social media more than once. With Page Flame you can go about sharing your content on FB timeline & make it go viral.
- Send leads directly to Marketing Apps
Now with Page Flame in your hands you can send all leads instantly to Marketing apps when users opt in from fan page. A steady stream of leads is an important component of making a business grow because these leads can then be targeted to make sure sky high conversions.
- Auto generate 100 leads per month & download as CSV
Page Flame lets you not only generate leads completely hands-off on auto pilot, rather also download these in CSV. This assists you understand your leads quicker & better, so that you can draw your strategies to target & convert them real quick.
- Create 10 multi-purpose tabs
Give away coupon, redirect to a URL, unlock a video on success of an opt in or show message in a popup. With Page Flame you now can create any call-to-action you want. It has been proven time & again that a well-positioned CTA can make your click-through-rates skyrocket.
- Redirect to a custom URL
Custom redirects are a essential tool for you to determine what is working & what is not. Marketing automation is all about insight — insight into your prospects’ interests & campaign ROI & marketing-sales alignment. And when it comes to providing insight & custom redirects PageFlame is your go-to tool.