SalesEnvy Review – Are you searching for more knowledge about Sales Envy? Please read through my honest reviews about SalesEnvy before selecting it, to evaluate the weaknesses and strengths of it. Can it be worth your time and effort and cash?
What is SalesEnvy
Sales Envy leverages the most popular VoIP solution (Skype) and its $2.99/mo calling plans and created a platform that lets you …
…manage unlimited contacts.
…make unlimited calls.
…use unlimited minutes.
…not worry about per agent fees.
Plus leveraging all of the powerful features that boosts call rep productivity and minimizes expenses…
- All-in-One Dashboard
- Pre-Recorded Messages
- Canned Call Scripts
- 1-Click Meeting Invites
- Personalized Emails
- Recorded Calls
- Follow-up Sequences
- Sales Pipeline Management
- At-a-Glance Sales Activity Reporting
- Connect other VoIP Providers
Integrated Skype Calling
- Take advantage of the lowest monthly VoIP calling service for your team’s outbound dialing solution. Make unlimited calls & use unlimited minutes for $3.00 per month.
- Easily schedule meeting with team members, potential and existing clients directly from inside SalesEnvy.
- Time is money. SalesEnvy lets sales reps be able to not skip a beat, as the next phone number on your list is automatically called as soon as the previous call has ended.
Sales Pipeline Management
- See the entire sales process from prospect to client & See at-a-glance stats on your overall sales team performance & metrics.
- Import dynamic sales scripts that your sales team can utilise when on a call for quality assurance & to maximize conversions.
- Take control of events for following up & timing of the day to call, time zones, follow-up dates dues/overdue.
- Record every call that’s placed in SalesEnvy for training, quality assurance, & to reference at a later date.
Integrated Email Followup
- Send out personalized followup emails easily to your prospect to keep the conversation