Traffic Shield Review – Are you searching for more knowledge about Traffic Shield? Please read through my honest reviews about Traffic Shield before selecting it, to evaluate the weaknesses and strengths of it.
How much bad traffic can your website take?
Conventional WebSite Security Is Not Enough
No matter what you use to protect your wensites with, be it plugins, htaccess, IDS server security or even costly paid services…
You simply can’t protect against the volume of attacks that every website experiences every single day.
These attacks not only slow down your website & ruin the experience for genuine web visitors but they are also costing you in extra bandwidth, lost rankings & higher bounce rates.
30,000 WebSites Hacked Every Day
The internet has never been more dangerous than it is today.
Every single day, thousands of business owners wake up to find that their websites have been hacked & their business at a standstill.
As well as the downtime, this has important implications such as lost rankings & lost sales & lost personal data.
You also end up with a massively damaged reputation with web visitors, search engines & security firms.
Russian and Chinese Bots Are Eating
30 – 50% Of Your Bandwidth
If you have ever looked at your analytics software like Google Analytics, Netstats, Clicky or awstats. You will have already noticed that most of your bandwidth is being consumed by Russian & Chinese bots.
As well as slowing down your website, this’s very costly resulting in excess bandwidth charges & significantly slower website load speeds.
Trying to protect against this at a website level further slows down your website by burdening your processor with thousands of needless instructions.
Traffic Shield Infomation
- Creator: Chris Hitman et al
- Product: Traffic Shield
- Release Date: 2015-10-10
- Release Time: 10:00 EDT
- Front-End Price: $37 – $47
- Sales Page: Click Here
- Niche: Software
Traffic Shield Protect All Your WebSites Using The Most Trusted Security Network On The Earth In Just A Few Minutes…
- Traffic Shield Does All The Hard Work For You
- Blocks scrapers, bots and hackers
- Boost SEO score via improved website speed
- DNS redundancy for Maximum Uptime
- Avoid Google Reverse DNS Penalties
- Speed up your websites by up to 100%
- Reduce your server loads by up to 80%
- Autoblock and challenge bad countries
- Supports Win XP,7,8,10 (MAC on Parallels)
Traffic Shield Features
- Protect All Your WebSites In One Click
- No Complex Configuration Screens
- No Software Problems
- No More Updates Needed
- Speed Up Your WebSites By Approx. 30%
- Reduces Server Load
- Save Hardware & Hosting Costs
- Same Security Technology As Used By Nasdaq & Cisco
- Traffic Shield uses time tested rules &configuration that provides your website the best performance & security.
- Traffic Shield is auto configured to block & challenge the biggest pest countries by default.
- Traffic Shield also applies a blocklist of known traffic hogs &pests so you do not need to do anything.
- Your websites will run faster &use less site resources in the process.
- Traffic Shield automatically Blocks Bad Traffic, Hackers and Other Scumbags